Thursday 30 November 2006

Can't hold her down


It wasn't that long ago that Cameron Diaz was reported saying that she doesn't want kids and it appears that she hasn't changed her mind when in an interview with Ellen DeGenere on her talk show saying she doesn't want to get married. Poor Justin eh. The couple have been together for 4 years by Cameron is still reluctant to get married saying: I'm a commitment-phobe. Don't want to do it." Ellen countered, "but it's been almost four years now" and Cam replied "Well, we're kind of like married?" And when Ellen asked the star why, if she doesn't want to get married, she always leaps for the bride's bouquet at weddings, Cameron explained, "It's like a sport to me... I don't want to get married. I just want to catch the bouquet, because I have a collection of bouquets... they're kind of in my ego catalog: 12 bouquets. It really does make you feel sorry for Justin. We've got Britney on one hand that can't stop getting married and having kids and Cameron that gives Julia Roberts in runaway bride a run for her money. All the days life of a celebrity eh LOL

No comments:

Support World AIDS Day
Support World AIDS Day