Saturday 23 February 2008

Nylon March 2008: Rachel Bilson





I've just had a look at the new Nylon cover with Rachel Bilson and I'm really disappointed. For a girl that has so much innate personal style, stylists always manage to make her look so generic and 'teeny' on magazine shoots. Her hair is always non-descript and they always put her in the generic pinks and pastels. I'd love to see her in a more challenging shoot where they change her style completely. Something more like the recent shoot with Michelle Williams in Nylon. They completely changed her style and was creative with it and she looked amazing. Isn't that what we expect from fashion stories.....creativity!

What does everyone else think?

1 comment:

Ella Gregory said...

I think the Nylon cover is so cute
I love Bilson

Support World AIDS Day
Support World AIDS Day