Friday 1 December 2006

K-Fed reality TV number 2


If we were not seeing Kevin Federline enough, he's set to make sure we don't forget his face any time soon. K-Fed has just announced that he's thinking of starting his own reality TV show.

I’ll watch it. Just like I watched Chaotic - only if no one else was home to see me do it.

You knew this one was coming — Us Weekly reports that Britney Spears’ estranged hubby, Kevin Federline, is in talks to develop his own reality series.

‘House of Carters Executive Producer Kenneth Crear tells Us exclusively that he is currently working on producing a reality show with K-Fed.

“It’s true,” Crear tells Us, adding that he just started negotiations with partner Billy Rainey and Kevin Federline’s manager on Monday. “We are in talks about this. Kevin came to me because he liked the way I shot the House of Carters series and the way I made Nick Carter look real and trustworthy. I gave people a different perspective of him and made people really respect him.”‘-us weekly

No comments:

Support World AIDS Day
Support World AIDS Day